Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This is What's Hot In This Week Pop Music #ListenArabic


Check out this week's hot singles among Lebanese radio that ranks those hits in order. Hear the new guys and gals, and the ones who are sure hit-makers. Some dance, some drama, and some happy ones. I like that, some of these songs I have never heard of, but I know the artists.

Sabine's new title song from her 2014 album gets on the list. Carole Samaha's new dance track which she wrote the lyrics for gets the 7th. My boy Karim Mohsen makes the list with his dark track. Then Fares Karam sings for Lebanon.

Many good names, fun tracks and kudos to those who curated this list. The number one spot goes to? I won't tell, you need to find out....
 
ListenArabic Top 10 Arabic Songs Chart 9 August 2014

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the weekly chart of top 10 Arabic songs from Radio ListenArabic !
    All the best, enjoy all the good music : http://www.listenarabic.com/top-10-songs/

    ReplyDelete